This blog is about my private venture into having Mr. John (Poshgoblin) Pickford doing me a small range of 28mm dwarf miniatures that will fulfill my personal need for more dark, sinister and vicious dwarfs.

Saturday 7 September 2013

A couple of Dvergar by Mikkel Nyboe

Friend of the Ewal Dwergar, Mikkel Nyboe (@Gurer - the blog) has painted a few Ewal Dvergar for his personal collection - and they are certainly worth being shared:

Set #2 Ewal Dvergr Grenadier



Set #2 Core Warrior, Ewal Dvergr with a Two-handed Sword


These guys looks so good painted. Mikkel did such a fantastic job on both of them and really managed to pick out every little detail on these. Very well done, Mikkel - I'm so flattered :)

To see more beautiful painted miniatures - go visit Mikkel's blog @mikkelnyboe.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! I love the way Michael did the armor on both of these!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.