This blog is about my private venture into having Mr. John (Poshgoblin) Pickford doing me a small range of 28mm dwarf miniatures that will fulfill my personal need for more dark, sinister and vicious dwarfs.

Friday 4 January 2019

New castings has arrived

Took a fair bit longer than expected, but I've just received the casts of the Ewal Patriarch (2 variants), Acolyte (2 variants) and the Lance Knight Command Upgrade pack.

In this batch you also find a old but familiar face, the: Asylum Doctor/Faceless Stalker from the  2006 FU UK! Sculpting Contest: "Asylum". Yes, it's here after lot of  pestering and persuasion Mr. White Knight has kindly allowed me casting him up. He really is a true gentleman, ain't he?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.